Today was awesome for two reasons:
1) Worked out hard at the gym
Hence feeling the burn. I did. It didn't feel good but I know it's for the best. I spent two hours relentlessly working myself almost to the point of vomitting, but left feeling much healthier/better. I am kind of obsessed with working out as of a few days ago and hope I keep it consistent, for once.
2) A random, fun night
Me and a friend organized a night watching the IIHF Hockey Championship in our lecture room, via his online subscription, on the projector where we spent many a lecture. Canada sadly lost, but then me and some friends grabbed a few pints at the bar and decided we weren't up for a club, so we headed back to the lecture room where we danced the night away to music videos on a big screen (via YouTube) and danced on desks and chairs. It was hilarious, random and unexpected and entirely refreshing. There was only 5 of us and all of us were good people. Moslty, I enjoyed the absence of 1 person, who I Know ppl reading this will know what I mean.
Anyways, time for bed. I am tipsy and need my rest!!! Peace and love, folks!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment