Well this year was an Easter unlike any other, although not really in a cool way. I spent most of writing and nearly finishing one of my two 100% papers. it is a horrible mess at the moment but hopefully some editing later this week will polish it up well.
then, i met up with some of my friends for dinner at a muslim place...had some good food and then we headed to the movies to see "Fast & Furious." It was what you'd expect, not great but some cool action scenes and plenty of explosions and fast cars. Now I am home and enjoying the only slightly-Eastery thing of the day, which is a Creme Egg which was on sale for 33 pence. I'm also YouTube'ing some JC Superstar - thank you Mr. Kilistoph.
So yeah...Easter '09 = chicken schawarma, Vince Diesel's annoying gravelly voice, and a Cream Egg. Nonetheless, the walk home was, for no particular reason, amazing. The air had that spring quality where it's cool yet invigorating and lifts you right up. The smell of dew and softly lit pathways through the park were a good way to end the day and have left me ending my day on a high note.
The plan now is to do some work and stay up late, then sleep in majorly tomorrow. The reason being is because my housemates start coming back tomorrow, so no more will I have the flat to myself and be able to sleep in as late as I want. Sigh...
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment